This is the BEST homemade chocolate chip banana bread recipe! This banana bread is incredibly flavorful, soft, easy and tastes amazing!
CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
yield: 1 LOAF prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 50 MINUTES additional time: 30 MINUTES total time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
This is the BEST homemade chocolate chip banana bread recipe! This banana bread is incredibly flavorful, soft, easy, and tastes amazing!
- 4 oz butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 oz granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz flour
- 25 gr unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 3 oz chocolate chips
- First of all, preheat your oven to 375F°. Grease one 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter, flour it, and put it aside.
- Peel your bananas, mash and set aside.
- In a large bowl add your eggs, butter, and sugar whisk to combine.
- Then add your flour, the cocoa powder, and the baking soda and whisk everything again by adding just a little bit of milk to get a homogeneous consistency.
- Add your mashed bananas, and mix till you get your desired consistency.
- Incorporate your chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the oven or until the top is golden and the center is set. Or until the point of a knife pricked in the center comes out without a trace of dough.
- let it cool for about 5 minutes, remove from the loaf pan and put it on top of a grill, and let cool completely for about 30 minutes, then serve!
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 259 TOTAL FAT: 12g SATURATED FAT: 9g CHOLESTEROL: 51mg SODIUM: 150mg SUGAR: 22g PROTEIN: 4g