If you like cooked pasta with cheese with lots of ground beef and a spicy pasta sauce, look no further! This is the best hamburger dish recipe you’ve ever made!
SUPER EASY HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE (30MIN)
yield: 6 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 25 MINUTES total time: 30 MINUTES
A lot of us are in a lockdown situation, so there is nothing better than making a great hamburger casserole family dinner recipe! and it won’t take you too long just (30min)!
- 1 package of pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- First of all, cook your pasta according to the package instructions in salty water for about 8-9 minutes or until al dente
- in the meantime cook your ground beef just with salt and black pepper and with a little bit of butter in a hot saucepan.
- wait until browned and add your tomato sauce to the ground beef, mix gently!
- season your sauce and the beef with more salt to taste and add in your garlic powder along with the chili powder.
- then add in some shredded cheddar cheese with your drained cooked pasta and mix everything until well combined.
- Transfer everything to a baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese, cover every inch!
- cover everything with foil and bake for 10 minutes approx!
- Remove from the oven and uncover and bring it back to get that golden crispy look on top!
- Serve immediately! and VOILA, Enjoy!