A new way to serve chicken breast, this speedy dinner sees roasted chicken paired with vegetable-spiked rice and a crunchy peanut butter and sriracha dressing
Spicy peanut butter chicken breast
Time : 30 Minutes / Serves 2
- skinless chicken breasts 2
- spray oil
- green beans 75g
- baby corn 75g
- wholegrain rice 100g
- coriander a small handful, chopped
- spring onions 2, thinly sliced
- crunchy peanut butter 2 tbsp
- sriracha 1 tbsp
- soy sauce 1 tbsp
- rice vinegar 2 tbsp
- Step 1Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Season the chicken breasts all over and chill for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the fridge, put onto a baking-paper-lined tray, spray with a little oil, and roast for 5 minutes. Add the green beans and baby corn to the tray, tossing well, and roasting for another 10 minutes until the chicken is just cooked through. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the wholegrain rice in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water, then drain well.
- Step 3 For the dressing, whisk together the peanut butter, sriracha, soy, rice vinegar with 75ml water and some seasoning to make a loose sauce.
- Step 4Serve the rice, chicken, and veg with the sauce poured over, and the coriander and spring onions sprinkled on top.
Kcals580 / Fat15.8g / Saturates3.2g / Carbs50.2g / Sugars10.7g / Fibre5.6g / Protein56.5g / Salt1.8g