These creamy shrimp pasta are the perfect recipe for busy weekends. It contains a creamy cheddar sauce, fresh parsley, tomatoes, paprika and red pepper flakes to give the recipe a boost.
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE
yield: 4 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 20 MINUTES total time: 30 MINUTES
This Creamy Shrimp Pasta is the perfect recipe for busy weekends. It Features creamy Cheddar sauce, Fresh Parsley, tomatoes, paprika, and red pepper flakes for some kick to the recipe.
- 9 oz fresh shrimp
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tsp ground red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- First, in a saucepan put olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add your seasoned shrimp and sauté for a minute on each side with stirring, until your shrimp takes a golden color.
- Take your shrimp from the heat and put aside.
- in the same saucepan add more olive oil ( if needed )
- Add your minced garlic cloves, let it cook for a few seconds.
- Then add your fresh diced tomato.and cook for a few more minutes, until your tomato softens.
- Add your 1/2 cup of milk and your 1/2 cup of heavy cream and bring to boil.
- Cook your sauce for about 3 minutes on medium-high heat and then add your chopped fresh parsley on top.
- Add your grated 1 cup of good cheddar cheese and mix.
- Season the sauce with salt, black pepper, ground red pepper, paprika.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain your pasta from the salted water and put on top of the sauce along with the previously cooked shrimp and mix everything on medium-high heat.
- Serve immediately with some freshly chopped parsley on top!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 620 TOTAL FAT: 32g SATURATED FAT: 10g CHOLESTEROL: 265mg SODIUM: 983mg FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 11g PROTEIN: 41g