Look no further as this chicken and parmesan pasta recipe is the best you can find.
Super easy, ready in 30 minutes, and full of flavors!
CHICKEN AND PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE
This chicken pasta recipe is one of my favorite dinner recipes. With simple ingredients and no professional skill required to make this amazing dish. I must say that you may find other chicken and Parmesan pasta recipes on the market. But what makes mine so special is that Marinara sauce and Italian dressing are all homemade with super fresh ingredients.
ONE POT CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA
yield: 6 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 25 MINUTES total time: 35 MINUTES
Look no further because this One-pot chicken parmesan pasta is the best chicken pasta recipe you can find. Super easy, ready in 30 minutes, and packed with flavors!
- 3 tbsp Italian dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 300 gr Lumaconi pasta
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- salt and pepper
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet or a pot and on medium-high heat cook the diced chicken breast cubes along with the homemade Italian dressing for about 5 minutes.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Add the marinara sauce to the chicken and mix everything. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- At the same time cook your pasta according to the package instructions in a separate pot in salted boiling water.
- Add in your cooked pasta to the chicken and mix well. grate some good parmesan cheese on top and cover everything with it.
- Finally, add your finely chopped parsley on top. Serve immediately!